Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Slide presentation: Education in China

One of the defining moments in my teaching career was my time abroad in developing China.  There's so much to say about the entire experience, but I decided to focus on my time in the classroom for this 10 min presentation.  I used Google presentation, which was a fairly straightforward process, then added narration with Hello Slide.  There are a few choppy parts, I still have to get the a few kinks out, but overall I think the presentation was a success.


<iframe width="600" height="440" src="http://www.helloslide.com/embed/a9ij4xxxh9" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


For those interested, my ChinaTake blog has more detailed information on my time as an English teacher in China.  I seriously recommend teaching abroad for an extended period of time, my two years in developing China were formative and inspired me to go down the education career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment