Sunday, June 3, 2012

Core areas of concentration

I've chosen to go into education for many reasons; I come from a family of educators; I loved my educational upbringing and want to pass that experience on to others; I love the job based on my previous experience as an English instructor in China.  There are also many reasons why I would like to pursue the Elementary Education career path; the kids are fantastic; I can teach English, Social Studies and Math instead of a single topic; I get to integrate the curriculum among the many subjects in creative and engaging ways.  There's a great French saying, if you love your work it's a vacation.  Honest though, nothing beats a vacation in France, and summer holidays are another added perk to the job ;)

1 comment:

  1. Montie, I never knew you taught in China. That's very interesting.I can relate to you when you said you came from a family of educators because that's what encouraged me to pursue teaching also.I love you passion for teacher and I hope you have fun pursuing it as a career.

    ReplyDelete